SERPENT 1:8th Cobra 811 RTR EP or GP Buggy x 2 Bring your mate deal
Choice of 2 Units x 600003 GP RTR Buggy
Choice of 2 Units x 600006 EP RTR Buggy
Choice of 1 Unit x 600003 GP & 1 Unit x 600006 EP RTR Buggy
Serpent now offers the Cobra E-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Serpent already offers the Cobra Be Sport as entry level kit, but this RTR version includes it all.
Top quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make.
High end racing chassis with top quality parts, Transmitter DTS-2 with display 2.4Ghz, nice large LCD screen, pistol type and easy menu, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1850KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Race ready high performance electric 1:8th buggy
- Expert pre-assembled and pre-set
- 4wd with cardan shafts, 3 compact ,durable geardiffs, super-easy machined aluminium motor mount, superlow longitudinal battery boxes, compact speedo-servo mount, unique angled steering system, 16mm big bore shocks, ballraced anti-roll bars FR and RR, 7075 T6 alu shock tower FR and RR, durable suspension and transmission parts, captured suspension pins, the works !!
- Dragon-RC Transmitter DTS-2 with display 2.4Ghz
- Dragon-RC 120A waterproof speed controller
- Dragon-RC powerfull 1850kv brushless sensorless motor
- Dragon-RC 10.5kg strong servo with metal gears
- Dragon-RC high grip premounted race tyres and wheels
- Pre-painted and precut ultra low Cobra bodyshell and large nylon rear aero-wing
- Full color user manual and decal set included
- up to 3 Channels
- End Point Adjustment
- Supports dual rate function for the STEERING
- Sub-trim for THROTTLE channel and STEERING channel
- Model name can use up to 5 letters and numbers, so recognisable names can be set.
- A model memory with different fine set up scan be created by using the model copy function.
- Sixteen models can be stored
- Brake mixing for large cars (BRAKE) Brake mixing of the front and rear wheels of 1/5 and other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- Anti-skid braking system (A.B.S) This function applies the brakes so that the tires of gaspowered cars do not loose grip on the road even when braking in corners.
- SPEED TH-SPEED Sudden trigger operation on a slippery road surface will only cause the tires to spin and the model not to accelerate smoothly. By setting the throttle speed function, accelleration will be smooth and easy. This also reduces battery consumption.
- ST-SPEED When you sense that the steering servo is too fast, the servo Operatingspeed (direction that limits the maximum speed) can be adjusted.
- Auto-Start function (ATS) A pre-set throttle position, less than full throttle, to be used for the initial acceleration off the line without having wheel spin. When the trigger is
released, auto-start is turned off and throttle operates normally again.
- Racing timer (TIMER) The device has two timers: Down-Timer and UP-Timer
- Digital trim function. The current trim position is displayed on the LCD screen.
Needed to complete the car:
- (charging equipment/ powersupply)